Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League of Legends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabbi
Forum Member
Gabbi

Number of posts : 95
Humor : *easily entertained*
Registration date : 2008-05-20

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: League of Legends   League of Legends Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:52 am

Hello ppl!
I got recommended to try out this game, and now that I've tried it I'm going to recommend it to you guys.
I don't know if you guys are familiar with dota from warcraft? This online game is based on it.
You join a game 3vs3 or 5vs5 where you try to kill the towers and in the end get to the enemies base and kill the towers there. Every week there's a new selection of champions to choose from. When you've earned enough points you can buy champions also, and then you can always choose your favorite one.

I've played dota in lans and such so I definetly like this game, it's nice to play when you don't have anything else to do Smile
Just thought I would recommend it at least.
Back to top Go down
Exun
Forum Member
Exun

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-04-29

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:13 pm

I'm not familiar with dota, I've never played Warcraft before. I had an interest in League of Legends, was checking out the different heroes awhile back, but decided not to play/try it in the end.

Gonna download it in the near future to see how it is, but kinda busy nowadays. Only have time to play games for short periods every now and then, can't play for several hours a day like I used to.
Back to top Go down
Gabbi
Forum Member
Gabbi

Number of posts : 95
Humor : *easily entertained*
Registration date : 2008-05-20

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:03 am

Well this game is kinda good if you're a bit busy Smile instead of logging on and just doing some quests and not feeling like you did much at all to level, here you can just join a game play it until you win, and you might consider yourself done for the day ^^ well, if you like this kind of games..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League of Legends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Draconis :: Games :: Computer Games-
Jump to: