Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monato Esprit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Forum Member
Ash

Number of posts : 215
Job/hobbies : Student/Gaming
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Monato Esprit Empty
PostSubject: Monato Esprit   Monato Esprit Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Jus puttin it out thr fr future refernce if we dnt have anythin to play
havnt tried but looks somewht like fiesta
http://www.monatoesprit.com/artwork/screen-shots/
Back to top Go down
Gabbi
Forum Member
Gabbi

Number of posts : 95
Humor : *easily entertained*
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Monato Esprit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monato Esprit   Monato Esprit Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 am

This game looks cute! I want to try it ^^
Rappelz is so dark Sad
Back to top Go down
Draco
Administrator
Draco

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Monato Esprit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monato Esprit   Monato Esprit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:34 am

Rappelz is dark? Where have you been spending your time? LOL. Your race is the only dark ones. Razz

Should spend some time in Horizon or Laksy (But the town of Laksy is stupid for how you have to get around in it)
Back to top Go down
https://ordodraconis.forumotion.com
Gabbi
Forum Member
Gabbi

Monato Esprit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monato Esprit   Monato Esprit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:13 am

well I have to be asura to be a chaos magician Razz and... I don't know.. I haven't really got "excited" about Rappelz. Finally installed Monato Esprit this morning. Didn't have much time to play though only got to make a character and log in to the game, which looks supercute! x3
I have to play it some more when I have time and see if I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Forum Member
Ash

Number of posts : 215
Job/hobbies : Student/Gaming
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Monato Esprit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monato Esprit   Monato Esprit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:49 am

lol rappelz isnt dark at all
Back to top Go down
Exun
Forum Member
Exun

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Monato Esprit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monato Esprit   Monato Esprit Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:37 am

So...has anyone tried this game yet? It does look like Fiesta, but it doesn't play like Fiesta...

Well, I'll leave it at that, I participated in the Closed Beta (Could have been open, not too sure) awhile back and I didn't say anything about it at that time since I didn't want to affect other people's opinion of the game, but....

Well, the gameplay and interface felt very unpolished. This may have changed somewhat, but I didn't like how they organised things.

I stopped and uninstalled it after I got into the first town. It felt like I was in a Child's Building Block-created Town. Most of the houses were like that and it was very hard to navigate. I distinctly remember having to run back and forth between opposite sides of the town for a reason that still eludes me.

The town was large, I don't mind large towns usually.
But when its a large town of useless areas, i.e 4 streets of houses that could not be entered and had no NPCs in sight - just there for decoration, kinda gets me annoyed.

Granted, this was still early when I played the game so it's probably a lot better now, and I based my experiences solely on the beginning of the game.
Back to top Go down
Gabbi
Forum Member
Gabbi

Monato Esprit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monato Esprit   Monato Esprit Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Only got through the tutorial and chose my class, which means I'm back at lv1 there. Don't know if that's the first town you mean but that one isn't so big.
It reminds me of fiesta but I haven't played it enough to actually have an opinion about it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monato Esprit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monato Esprit   Monato Esprit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monato Esprit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordo Draconis :: Games :: Computer Games-
Jump to: