Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DC Universe Online

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco
Administrator
Draco

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2008-01-11

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:28 am

It's not out yet but is anyone thinking of getting this?

http://dcuo.station.sony.com/

I'm considering it and it's for both PS3 and PC but I don't know if I want to get it for what system...

I'd rather play it on the PC but it's a pain in the ass playing things on my PC right now. I have no room for it. But if I play it on the PS3 I don't know if I'll be able to play with any of y'all since I don't know if it's cross platform.

It is a pay to play game though... But that'll save me more money in the long run since I won't have a cash shop to buy from and I just about always end up buying things...
Back to top Go down
https://ordodraconis.forumotion.com
Exun
Forum Member
Exun

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-04-29

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:38 am

Yay Hero Games! PnL

I wasn't actually going to go for this title, when I heard about this I already got news of another heroes type game called Champions Online (Champions Official Site)

I may get one of them depending on how well they turn out.

My first experience with hero type games was City of Heroes. Very Fun. Until you explore everything and get close to level cap and such. Then it got repetitive. It was a game that I stayed up all night to play for a good few occasions. BLush

Anyway, I digress. I saw some DC Online videos. The battle system seems good enough for me, on the out look anyway. The current mmos are mainly point and click to watch your avatar auto attack, not much suspense, not much excitement. Others are too slow-paced for me too. I saw the videos about the dynamic physics about throwing objects, like picking up cars or computers. It looked kinda cool, but after awhile it looked like they were doing the same throwing motion over and over again, but with different cars. -.-"

Ahh decisions decisions T_T

Well, at this point if I can't demo it I really can't say if I'll like it or not XD
Back to top Go down
Draco
Administrator
Draco

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2008-01-11

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:06 pm

Well I think I'll stick with Shaiya untill I find something better... It's the best one I've found so far that I feel is worth some time but I still think it's a little slow. Perhaps if I get some parties or something it'll feel faster.

Katsi said she tried it, play with me?
Back to top Go down
https://ordodraconis.forumotion.com
Katsi
Forum Member
Katsi

Number of posts : 228
Job/hobbies : IT Person~Anime-Sing-Dance-Play-Sleep
Registration date : 2008-01-12

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:34 am

I've still got Shaiya on my computer. Won't be able to play as often as I used to. I may need to change server Razz I'm on Gaia - Goddess of Light at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katsi_cavern
Ash
Forum Member
Ash

Number of posts : 215
Job/hobbies : Student/Gaming
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-27

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:42 am

lol dnt think ill play this....atleast for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe Online
Page 1 of 1