Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tantra Online

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Forum Member
Ash

Number of posts : 215
Job/hobbies : Student/Gaming
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Tantra Online Empty
PostSubject: Tantra Online   Tantra Online Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Ash
Forum Member
Ash

Tantra Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantra Online   Tantra Online Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:24 pm

and another game i saw my nets too slow so it irritates me so check em out
http://gamelist.mmosite.com/game/gamemore/type_latestmmos.shtml?page=2
Back to top Go down
Draco
Administrator
Draco

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Tantra Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantra Online   Tantra Online Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:19 am

A post in the Tantra forums.

Katsi and family should not take offence to this. I was refurring to the stupidity of the person that made the most and all that support him in his "Wise" words. You guys know I get along with most everyone. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ordodraconis.forumotion.com
Ash
Forum Member
Ash

Tantra Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantra Online   Tantra Online Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:26 am

lol... ppl should think before they talk or write
Back to top Go down
Exun
Forum Member
Exun

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Tantra Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantra Online   Tantra Online Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:48 am

The first post had such bad grammar I didn't understand what he was trying to say lol.

Anyway, Tantra was a game I attempted to play a long time ago. I had downloaded the game, began to register.

It required a one time fee, it was about $5 I think. Not much so I went for it.

2 Days passed and nothing happened, my account was still in the awaiting payment phase and I still couldn't log on, so I came to the conclusion that they nabbed my money XD

Well, I was still young and stupid so I just ended up forgetting about it and tried some other games. It was the period where tons of mmos were coming out :]

EDIT:

I think this is a different company than the Old Tantra I tried. The site looks different, I remember reading about the different character introductions for each class. The class names are directly based off historical figures in the coressponding race of the Tantra Story.

The only story I kinda remember was the story of Yaksa and Gandharva. They lived in a small village, being neighbours they were friendly with each other since kids. They grew up together training/playing together. As they got older Yaksa started to get larger and bulkier like the rest of their tribe, but Gandharva remained skinny. This didn't stop them from training together but Gandharva was slowly losing the exchanges as Yaksa got stronger. Yaksa eventually asked Gandharva about why he is so skinny and he ran off crying; this is where I can't remember much. You may have guessed but Gandharva was actually a girl. Shortly after that something happened to Gandharva's father and he died, I think it happened when Yaksa was going to visit Gandharva's house to apologise. Gandharva left the village. She came back years later and the first thing she did was challenge Yaksa to a duel. Thats about all I remember from that story, I thought it was a good read though. And yeah, back then I had my sights set on trying the Yaksa class lol.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Administrator
Draco

Tantra Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantra Online   Tantra Online Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Well I downloaded and played Tantra for about an hour. Increasing nothing but attack and accuracy and I hit LVL 25 already... Either this game is stupidly easy or I did something incredibly smart! But there is no information on what the stats do for you. There's only 4 stats to increase and I can't figure how how they help me at all... All I know is that I can 1-hit things that give me decent EXP and I can die in 1 hit just as easily. So I use a bow, problem solved. Anyone else have thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Gabbi
Forum Member
Gabbi

Number of posts : 95
Humor : *easily entertained*
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Tantra Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantra Online   Tantra Online Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:19 am

nah.. I installed the game too, killed 3 things just outside the first village and gained 5lvls o.O
I noticed later the comments about the game that you lvl really fast and dont actually need quests... And if Draco gained 25 in 1hour.. well, seems pretty boring to me. Wonder what the lvlcap is Razz
Back to top Go down
Draco
Administrator
Draco

Tantra Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantra Online   Tantra Online Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:26 am

I think the cap is LVL 60... From reading the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tantra Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantra Online   Tantra Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tantra Online
Page 1 of 1