Ordo Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rappelz

Go down 
+3
Ash
Draco
Exun
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Draco
Administrator
Draco

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Rappelz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rappelz   Rappelz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:00 pm

You should use a download client, Fou-Lu. Look at stardownloader.com for a free one there, I've used it several times.

What it does is saves the download where you left off so even if your net crashes during the download you can just pick back up where you left off. I had to use that while I was on satellite internet because the connection was never steady enough to get anywhere with a download. It would normally die at about 30-35%
Back to top Go down
https://ordodraconis.forumotion.com
xxauroraxx
Forum Member
xxauroraxx

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Rappelz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rappelz   Rappelz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:53 pm

heya Guy's...so I had a chat to Draco, he told me you guys are now playing Rappelz....I told him I might d/l it and give it a try, I may have some free time coming up from Rohan..so it will give me something to play in the meantime ....but sadly cuz I download to much stuff I have gone over my download limit for this month, well it clicks over again on the 16th (7 more days)...so can do it then Smile
(grrrrrr @ Australian Internet companies) hehe

Anyways would be awesome to see you guy's again :p
Back to top Go down
Fou-Lu
Forum Member
Fou-Lu

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Rappelz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rappelz   Rappelz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Agreed, it's nice with you again Aurora.^^
Back to top Go down
Ash
Forum Member
Ash

Number of posts : 215
Job/hobbies : Student/Gaming
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Rappelz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rappelz   Rappelz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:36 pm

yay yippe aroura Crazy and i do share ur sentiment on the net companies Grr
Back to top Go down
Fou-Lu
Forum Member
Fou-Lu

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Rappelz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rappelz   Rappelz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:33 am

Will we be using Vent, Teamspeak or something like that?
I finally got that dawn headset to work some time ago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Draco
Administrator
Draco

Rappelz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rappelz   Rappelz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:52 am

LMAO, I was going to re-post my How-to for TS again. But we don't have a specific server to use right now. We'll have to bum one that no one is using. Glad to see PPL are wanting to use it though. I'd like to hear my friends while we play again.

BTW, I'm signing onto the game right now. Send me a MSG if you get on Fou-Lu. My IGN is Raswin. I need to start getting some PPL into the guild. Very Happy But I've only seen Mal and Gabbie in the game so far...
Back to top Go down
Draco
Administrator
Draco

Rappelz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rappelz   Rappelz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:54 am

Oh, and I'll get information for TS tomorrow, I want to look up how much they're charging for servers and maybe I'll just pay someone to host one for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rappelz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rappelz   Rappelz - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rappelz
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2